Our construction clean-up crew is responsible for cleaning and tidying up construction sites during our life cycle of projects. Their primary goal is to ensure the site is safe, organized, and free of debris and construction materials. They perform the following roles typically in your building projects
- Debris removal: They remove leftover construction materials such as wood, drywall, metal, bricks, and other debris from the site.
- Dust and dirt cleaning: They clean and dust all surfaces, including floors, walls, and ceilings, to remove any dirt and construction dust.
- Window cleaning: They clean windows and glass surfaces to ensure they are spotless and clear.
- Floor cleaning: They sweep, mop, and vacuum all floors to remove dust, dirt, and any leftover construction materials.
- Polishing surfaces: They may polish and clean various surfaces like countertops, fixtures, and hardware.
- Interior and exterior cleaning: They clean both the interior and exterior of the property, including patios, walkways, and entryways.
- Appliance cleaning: If there are new appliances installed, they might clean them to ensure they are free of dust and fingerprints.
- Final inspections: They conduct thorough inspections to ensure everything is clean, safe, and meets the required standards.
- Waste disposal: They properly dispose of construction waste, adhering to environmental regulations and recycling whenever possible.
- Safety compliance: They ensure that the site is free of hazards and that any potentially dangerous materials or equipment are stored appropriately.
Our home construction clean-up crews play a crucial role in presenting a finished property in its best condition and ready for occupancy to our clients.